Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kelvin Sampson out at Indiana

WTF have I done?
As expected, Kelvin Sampson is out at Indiana. Not much to say about this except "What a dumbass". There's no question that Sampson is a good coach. He's won everywhere he's been and has IU in position to win a Big10 title this season.

What is in question is his ability to exhibit basic common sense. He just lost one of the premiere college coaching jobs in the country for pulling the same stunts that landed him in hot water when he was at Oklahoma. No BCS school is going to take a chance on him as a head coach any time soon as IU will face at least minor penalties.

1 comment:

Brad Krites said...

Hey, I love the Kelvin Sampson "Can You Hear Me Now" graphic. It says that it is courtesy BoilerSports.com, but I thoroughly searched the site and could not seem to find it. I was wondering if you could email me and let me know were you found it? My email is bkrites7@yahoo.com. Thanks, man. Awesome site.