Monday, December 8, 2008

2008 ESPN College Bowl Mania

Bowl season is officially here. This year there are 34 bowls, meaning 68/120 D1A (56.67%) qualify for bowl games, which, quite frankly is absurd. But I digress.

ESPN has launched its annual College Bowl Mania game. For those who haven't played before, basically you choose the winners of all 34 games and assign a unique "confidence value" to each game, 1-34. Your 34 pointer is the game you're most sure of, your 1 pointer the game you have no clue on.

Like last year, I've created a Dead Guy SEC Group. It's free to play and I'll send a $10 Amazon credit to the winner of the group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The english language is not my primary language, but I can fully understand it while using google translator. Impressive article, have them coming! With thanks!